- 11 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 12 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
B-town couple, Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar also sashayed down the ramp together for the first time. The celeb couple graced the ramp for designer, Payal Singhal, who presented the collection that celebrated flora. Farhan and Shibani looked awesome together in their floral traditional outfits. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
So, Farhan Akhtar wore a half-sleeved structured jacket and teamed it with trousers and a matching stole. His attire was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns, which totally gave us a festive feel. Surprisingly, Farhan Akhtar paired his ensemble with sports shoes, which we believe is going to set some interesting trends. Well, that was for sure, an unusual choice and such a teaming is not quite everybody's shot of whiskey.
Shibani Dandekar wore separates to accentuate her look. She wore a structured bralet and teamed it with a voluminous panelled skirt and complementing tassle jacket. Her beige-hued ensemble came alive with blue and pink floral accents. Her makeup was light with a pink lip shade and dewy notes but her curly tresses with a high bun absolutely amazed us and gave her look a boho vibe.
So, how do you find their outfits and looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.