- 9 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 10 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 11 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
B-town couple, Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar also sashayed down the ramp together for the first time. The celeb couple graced the ramp for designer, Payal Singhal, who presented the collection that celebrated flora. Farhan and Shibani looked awesome together in their floral traditional outfits. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
So, Farhan Akhtar wore a half-sleeved structured jacket and teamed it with trousers and a matching stole. His attire was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns, which totally gave us a festive feel. Surprisingly, Farhan Akhtar paired his ensemble with sports shoes, which we believe is going to set some interesting trends. Well, that was for sure, an unusual choice and such a teaming is not quite everybody's shot of whiskey.
Shibani Dandekar wore separates to accentuate her look. She wore a structured bralet and teamed it with a voluminous panelled skirt and complementing tassle jacket. Her beige-hued ensemble came alive with blue and pink floral accents. Her makeup was light with a pink lip shade and dewy notes but her curly tresses with a high bun absolutely amazed us and gave her look a boho vibe.
So, how do you find their outfits and looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.