- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be it sunshine or hailstorm, be it mountains or oceans, Esha Gupta can fearlessly strike a pose anywhere. This time the location was a desert, with only camels in the background to give her a company.
And she looked like a million dollar in the middle of the vast stretch of brown sands. Unlike others, who set the mercury rising in the heat of the desert, Esha brought coolness to the location. What a brilliant change! Don't we all want it?
She sported an all-blue look and gave us the new wardrobe goals for sand dunes vacay. Designed by Rocky S for his brand RS by Rocky Star, the 'Rustom' actress wore a denim off-shoulder dress and teamed it with a pair of boots. Her brown tresses cascaded effortlessly on her shoulder and gave her a wild look. Her hair accessory was hard not to notice and this simple element made her look bohemian.
Her second look had her playing with monochromes. She sported a darker-hued denim crop top and complimented it with a brighter blue skirt that had a revealing slit. As for the jewellery, the actress just wore bright yellow tassles that actually accentuated her look. She wore a multi-coloured bandana as her hair blew in the wind.
Through her photoshoot, she held her head high and looked the world straight in the eye. Frankly, my dear, she doesn't give a damn!
We are transfixed, are you? Let us know in the comment section.