- 14 min ago International Yoga Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 3 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 4 hrs ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- Movies Barrister Babu: Anchal Sahu To Romance Pravisht Mishra Aka Anirudh?
- Automobiles 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya recently stunned us with her throwback lehenga look. The actress looked gorgeous in her multi-hued lehenga and we thought her lehenga was perfect for wedding functions. Her styling and makeup were also minimally-done. So, let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Divyanka Tripathi wore a pink and ivory lehenga that consisted of a blouse and skirt. Her blouse was half-sleeved and pink in hue. It was a beautifully sequinned number and she teamed it with a net ivory skirt that was accentuated by pink and blue floral accents. It was a gorgeous combination and she paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was multi-hued and went well with her lehenga attire.
She accessorised her look with a gemstone and gold bangle. She also upped her look with oxidised earrings and a complementing maang-tikka. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. The middle-parted long tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya's lehenga look? Let us know that.