- 44 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 59 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Movies Bhanumathi And Ramakrishna Review: Rom-Com Receives Positive Response From Critics
- Finance Gold Price In India Falls Even As Global Rates Remain Steady On Risk-On Sentiment And Firm Rupee
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya recently stunned us with her throwback lehenga look. The actress looked gorgeous in her multi-hued lehenga and we thought her lehenga was perfect for wedding functions. Her styling and makeup were also minimally-done. So, let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Divyanka Tripathi wore a pink and ivory lehenga that consisted of a blouse and skirt. Her blouse was half-sleeved and pink in hue. It was a beautifully sequinned number and she teamed it with a net ivory skirt that was accentuated by pink and blue floral accents. It was a gorgeous combination and she paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was multi-hued and went well with her lehenga attire.
She accessorised her look with a gemstone and gold bangle. She also upped her look with oxidised earrings and a complementing maang-tikka. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. The middle-parted long tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya's lehenga look? Let us know that.