- Sports Jos Buttler ready to answer England World Cup captain call
- News Bihar: After acute Encephalitis Syndrome, heat wave kills 12 in Gaya
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Dussehra celebrations are around the corner and Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is all dressed up for the occasion. Yes, the actress surprised in a red-hued sari that was detailed with modern touches. It was a plain-hued sari and Diyanka looked radiant in it.
She actually played with contrasts and Divyanka draped it in a classic Nivi style. Her blouse was V-necked and came alive with intricate checkered prints. The quarter-sleeved blouse was also dipped in a red shade but in the terms of the texture, it contrasted with her sari. Her sari was sans any embroidery and embellishment but the pallu of her sari featured ruffled edges and she looked awesome in it.
Divyanka accessorised her look with stunning red traditional bangles, which complemented with her sari. She actually kept the jewellery minimal and also wore ethnic gold jhumkis to spruce up her traditional avatar.
Her makeup was on the dewy side with a deep red lip shade, subtle kohl, and a small red bindi. She made a side-parted bun to accentuate her traditional avatar.
So, how did you find Divyanka's traditional look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.