Dussehra celebrations are around the corner and Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is all dressed up for the occasion. Yes, the actress surprised in a red-hued sari that was detailed with modern touches. It was a plain-hued sari and Diyanka looked radiant in it.
She actually played with contrasts and Divyanka draped it in a classic Nivi style. Her blouse was V-necked and came alive with intricate checkered prints. The quarter-sleeved blouse was also dipped in a red shade but in the terms of the texture, it contrasted with her sari. Her sari was sans any embroidery and embellishment but the pallu of her sari featured ruffled edges and she looked awesome in it.
Divyanka accessorised her look with stunning red traditional bangles, which complemented with her sari. She actually kept the jewellery minimal and also wore ethnic gold jhumkis to spruce up her traditional avatar.
Her makeup was on the dewy side with a deep red lip shade, subtle kohl, and a small red bindi. She made a side-parted bun to accentuate her traditional avatar.
So, how did you find Divyanka's traditional look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma