- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 3 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies After Navjot Singh Sidhu's Resignation, Netizens Trend Archana Puran Singh And Kapil Sharma Memes On Twitter
- News PM Modi interacts with five farmers who use innovative methods
- Automobiles Tata Motors Celebrates 1 Lakh Unit Rollout Milestone Of Tata Altroz
- Sports IPL 2021, MI vs PBKS Match 42 Toss and Playing 11: Mumbai opt to bowl first, drop Ishan Kishan
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Dussehra celebrations are around the corner and Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is all dressed up for the occasion. Yes, the actress surprised in a red-hued sari that was detailed with modern touches. It was a plain-hued sari and Diyanka looked radiant in it.
She actually played with contrasts and Divyanka draped it in a classic Nivi style. Her blouse was V-necked and came alive with intricate checkered prints. The quarter-sleeved blouse was also dipped in a red shade but in the terms of the texture, it contrasted with her sari. Her sari was sans any embroidery and embellishment but the pallu of her sari featured ruffled edges and she looked awesome in it.
Divyanka accessorised her look with stunning red traditional bangles, which complemented with her sari. She actually kept the jewellery minimal and also wore ethnic gold jhumkis to spruce up her traditional avatar.
Her makeup was on the dewy side with a deep red lip shade, subtle kohl, and a small red bindi. She made a side-parted bun to accentuate her traditional avatar.
So, how did you find Divyanka's traditional look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.