TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Dussehra celebrations are around the corner and Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is all dressed up for the occasion. Yes, the actress surprised in a red-hued sari that was detailed with modern touches. It was a plain-hued sari and Diyanka looked radiant in it.
She actually played with contrasts and Divyanka draped it in a classic Nivi style. Her blouse was V-necked and came alive with intricate checkered prints. The quarter-sleeved blouse was also dipped in a red shade but in the terms of the texture, it contrasted with her sari. Her sari was sans any embroidery and embellishment but the pallu of her sari featured ruffled edges and she looked awesome in it.
Divyanka accessorised her look with stunning red traditional bangles, which complemented with her sari. She actually kept the jewellery minimal and also wore ethnic gold jhumkis to spruce up her traditional avatar.
Her makeup was on the dewy side with a deep red lip shade, subtle kohl, and a small red bindi. She made a side-parted bun to accentuate her traditional avatar.
So, how did you find Divyanka's traditional look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.