- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Automobiles Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
The newlyweds Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are back home in Mumbai. While they had a gala time in Bhopal and Chandigarh tying the knot with friends and family, they missed out on huge acquaintances and friends in Mumbai.
So for those who couldn't make it to their ceremonies, the couple had planned a big reception party in Mumbai. TV who's who attended the party to congratulate the newlyweds.
Divyanka, as usual, stole our hearts again walking in a deep purple ballgown. She and hubby Vivek walked hand in hand at the venue in complimenting each other.
While Divyanka looked stunning as ever in this grand purple gown that came with little designs around the waist, Vivek looked dapper in his purple jacket.
The duo sure coordinated their outfit well. Divyanka wore her hair in a bun and added earrings to finish the look.