- 52 min ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 4 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Movies Payal Rajput’s Funny Video Of Undergoing COVID Test Goes Viral; Netizens Say ‘50 Kaat Overacting Ka’
- Technology OnePlus 8, OnePlus 7T Series Now Available With Discount Of Rs. 3,000
- News BJP’s big rejig: Tejasvi Surya is Yuva Morcha chief
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The newlyweds Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are back home in Mumbai. While they had a gala time in Bhopal and Chandigarh tying the knot with friends and family, they missed out on huge acquaintances and friends in Mumbai.
So for those who couldn't make it to their ceremonies, the couple had planned a big reception party in Mumbai. TV who's who attended the party to congratulate the newlyweds.
Divyanka, as usual, stole our hearts again walking in a deep purple ballgown. She and hubby Vivek walked hand in hand at the venue in complimenting each other.
While Divyanka looked stunning as ever in this grand purple gown that came with little designs around the waist, Vivek looked dapper in his purple jacket.
The duo sure coordinated their outfit well. Divyanka wore her hair in a bun and added earrings to finish the look.