TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Divya Khosla Kumar graced the ramp for designer Samant Chauhan at Pernia's Pop-Up Runway. The designer showcased his collection, which he exclusively designed for Pernia's Pop-Up Shop. Divya looked gorgeous in her outfit, which came from the designer's Spring Summer 19 collection. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the actress wore structured separates, which were accentuated by unconventional silver hue. It was a dramatic outfit that was totally meant for modern women. The attire was marked by sharp edges and voluminous silhouette. Coming to the bodice of the attire, it was off-shouldered and featured intricate floral embellishments. The bodice came with a sweeping cape that was detailed with pointed pleats and flared structure. She teamed the cropped bodice with high-waist straight-fit pants, which gave her traditional attire a western perspective.
Divya enhanced her look by pairing her outfit with glittering black sandals, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with statement danglers, which spruced up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and well-defined kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find attire and look of Divya Khosla Kumar's? Let us know that in the comment section.