MAC Cosmetics celebrated 12 years of celebrity makeup artist Mickey Contractor's collaboration in the industry. To commemorate the occassion, many stars gathered at the party.
Some were extremey well-dressed, while a few goofed up. Here, we are going to list down the celebrities who totally rocked their style books flawlessly.
Known for her grace and glamour, Sushmita stunned us yet again at the party by wearing a sequin style book. She was wearing a sequin blue top with cropped jeans that had sequin patches over the limbs. To support the look, she wore thin black strapped heels and carried a matching clutch.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya was at the party with Abhishek, where both were twining in black. Ash looked marvelous in a black saree, which had white lace borders. The saree was paired with a matching blouse and classy ear tops. The red lipstick was just on point.
Dia too was looking really pretty at the party, wearing a blue floral embroidered maxi dress. The sleeveless maxi dress had tiny ruffled borders across the neckline and sleeves. Dia matched a pair of black heels and tiny ear-drops with the attire.
Sonali was looking pretty in a classy outfit from Saaksha & Kinni. The leafy beige attire had dual tiers and dolman sleeves. The actress matched the attire with white platform heels and a dainty necklace. She was styled by Akanksha Gajria.
Finally, it is the dapper's turn to be mentioned. We cannot afford to miss him out when it comes to his style books for any occassion. At this event too, he was looking amazing in a maroon blazer with a conventional monochrome suit. He matched the attire with embellished boots and wide glasses.
Manish too is one of the few celebrities who stays stick to his signature styles. Manish always plays safe and never tries anything new from his signature style books. At the party too, he was wearing a velvety suit with slip-on boots and his most-famous style, a scarf around his neck.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Slaying With Camouflage And Reflectors In Fanne Khan's First Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looked Gracefully Sexy In Black
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Flaunted Her Royalty For An Event In Dubai
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Was Yesterday's Airport Style Icon
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- The Bachchan Family Attended A Wedding In Style
- Aishwarya Taught Us To Carry A Casual Dress To A Party With No Regrets
- Celebs Who Can Inspire Your Karva Chauth Style
- LFW' 18: Sushmita Sen's Showstopper Avatar Resembling Anushka Sharma's Bridal Look