TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Diana Penty also graced the IFFI Goa event and she was the golden girl there-well, fashionably she was. The actress looked ethereal in the gold-hued ensemble- like a Greek goddess of the sun. She wore an outfit by Amit Aggarwal for the occasion, which was sculptural and structure-defying.
Diana's attire was one of the most fascinating outfits that we have seen this week. The bodice of her attire mirrored sun rays with asymmetrical translucent pleats and metallic gold. It seemed like a one-shouldered outfit with kaftan-styled sleeve. The statement belt crafted out fine intermingling of metallic wires gave her attire a structure. This important addition made her outfit figure-flattering.
While the sharp-edged drape cascaded freely towards the end of the outfit, we could see some restraint in the remaining portion of her attire. The beige-hued portion of her outfit was pretty structural and added a whiff of softness and an interesting dimension to her ensemble. Diana's ensemble was a beautiful coming together of vibrancy and muted-tone. It elaborated on contrasts and contradictory sensibilities and that is what made the outfit so outstanding.
Diana mostly kept her look jewellery-free except for the delicate studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a smoky kohl and pink lip shade. The side-parted tresses were gently tucked behind her ears to give her look a romantic touch. So, how did you find Diana Penty's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.