- 38 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Kangana Ranaut Took Our Breath Away With A Pastel Blue Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Rhea Chakraborty Oozes Elegance In Her Old-Fashioned Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- 7 hrs ago On Mother Teresa's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness
- News Jaitley's voice may no longer reverberate in Parliament, his presence will be remembered: Rahul
- Sports US Open 2019: Cahill confident Serena will match Court's record tally
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Technology Must-Have Apps To Enhance WhatsApp User Experience On Android
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Diana Penty also graced the IFFI Goa event and she was the golden girl there-well, fashionably she was. The actress looked ethereal in the gold-hued ensemble- like a Greek goddess of the sun. She wore an outfit by Amit Aggarwal for the occasion, which was sculptural and structure-defying.
Diana's attire was one of the most fascinating outfits that we have seen this week. The bodice of her attire mirrored sun rays with asymmetrical translucent pleats and metallic gold. It seemed like a one-shouldered outfit with kaftan-styled sleeve. The statement belt crafted out fine intermingling of metallic wires gave her attire a structure. This important addition made her outfit figure-flattering.
While the sharp-edged drape cascaded freely towards the end of the outfit, we could see some restraint in the remaining portion of her attire. The beige-hued portion of her outfit was pretty structural and added a whiff of softness and an interesting dimension to her ensemble. Diana's ensemble was a beautiful coming together of vibrancy and muted-tone. It elaborated on contrasts and contradictory sensibilities and that is what made the outfit so outstanding.
Diana mostly kept her look jewellery-free except for the delicate studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a smoky kohl and pink lip shade. The side-parted tresses were gently tucked behind her ears to give her look a romantic touch. So, how did you find Diana Penty's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.