- 2 min ago Black Eye: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: The Fashion Icon Who Knows What To Wear When
- 14 hrs ago Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- 15 hrs ago Gay Mathematician Alan Turning’s Face To Feature On Britain’s New £50 Banknote
- Movies Salman Khan To Launch & Romance Mahesh Manjrekar's Daughter In Dabangg 3
- News Mumbai-Gorakhpur Antodaya Express derails near Nashik, no injuries reported
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A10s To Launch With Faster Processor, And Big Battery
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Want some dress goals? Take inspiration from the gorgeous Dia Mirza, who sported a blue floral dress for the screening of her upcoming web series, 'Kaafir'. Dia looked gorgeous as always and exuded soothing vibes. Her styling was done to perfection and we couldn't take eyes off her. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Dia wore a full-sleeved dress, which was on the flared side and accentuated by asymmetrical hem. This dress of hers was pleated at the border and enhanced by white floral accents. With this dress, Dia proved that her print game is indeed going strong. The dress was detailed with an overlapping detail and seemed perfect for almost any casual occasion.
The 'Sanju' actress teamed her dress with silver sandals, which went well with her dress. She accessorised her look with sleek neckpiece, which gave us a jewellery goal. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.