- 6 hrs ago World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 7 hrs ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2019: These Bollywood Songs Perfectly Capture Your Love For Your Better Half!
- News Rogue Karachi dog that spread terror, bit 25 dead; Why Pakistan facing anti-rabies vaccine shortage
- Sports World Cup Qualifiers: India, Bangladesh play out draw
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS-VI Engine Details Leaked: India Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Realme 5G Smartphones With Qualcomm Chipsets Under Works
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
After her Masaba's dark green outfit with deer prints, Dia Mirza again flaunted prints. Well, she seems to have taken the quirky fashion route for the promotions of her upcoming webseries, 'Kaafir'. For her latest promotional round, the 'Sanju' actress donned a dress and raised the fashion bar. Not only did she give us a dress goal but she also inspired us to give a desi touch to our western dress. Let's decode her dress and look, which wowed us.
So, Dia wore a round-necked dress that was full-sleeved with slightly flared sleeves. Her dress was dipped in a black hue and adorned with white-coloured floral prints. Well, we loved her dress game and Dia looked gorgeous in it. This dress of Dia's was breezy, which made it a perfect wear for scorching summer heat. The actress paired her outfit with chic black peep-hole sandals, which elevated her look.
Now, her look was minimal but those earrings definitely added to the desi factor and spruced up her look. The delicate pearl danglers went well with her dress. Dia's make-up was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find the latest attire and look of Dia Mirza's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.