- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
After her Masaba's dark green outfit with deer prints, Dia Mirza again flaunted prints. Well, she seems to have taken the quirky fashion route for the promotions of her upcoming webseries, 'Kaafir'. For her latest promotional round, the 'Sanju' actress donned a dress and raised the fashion bar. Not only did she give us a dress goal but she also inspired us to give a desi touch to our western dress. Let's decode her dress and look, which wowed us.
So, Dia wore a round-necked dress that was full-sleeved with slightly flared sleeves. Her dress was dipped in a black hue and adorned with white-coloured floral prints. Well, we loved her dress game and Dia looked gorgeous in it. This dress of Dia's was breezy, which made it a perfect wear for scorching summer heat. The actress paired her outfit with chic black peep-hole sandals, which elevated her look.
Now, her look was minimal but those earrings definitely added to the desi factor and spruced up her look. The delicate pearl danglers went well with her dress. Dia's make-up was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find the latest attire and look of Dia Mirza's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.