- 19 min ago Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- 1 hr ago How To Self-Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On CoWin, And List Of Vaccination Centres In India
- 1 hr ago Love The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- 3 hrs ago Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- Movies When Govinda Reacted To His Rift With Salman Khan: We Don't Always Have To Be Together To Remain Friends
- News In IT raids in TN Rs 170 crore unaccounted income detected
- Sports Adidas launches 'Watch Us Move' Campaign through voice of Dipika Pallikal, Nikhat Zareen and Manushi Chhillar
- Automobiles New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- Technology Poco F3 And X3 Pro Global Launch Timeline Tipped: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
- Finance FDI Equity Inflow Increased By 40% During April to December 2020
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
Newly-wed, Dia Mirza has been giving us wedding outfit goals and this latest number of hers had all our attention. The diva wore a traditional anarkali suit and looked radiant. Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, the Kaafir actress wore exquisite jewellery. So, let's decode her attire and look for the day.
So, Dia wore a traditional pink anarkali set, which was designed by Anita Dongre. Her attire consisted of a long kurta and pyjamis. The long kurta was flared and accentuated by intricate silver embellishments. The floral detailing adorned her kurta and she paired her kurta with pink pyjamis. Dia Mirza also draped a complementing dupatta that featured shimmering border. She wore meticulously done silver juttis, which went well with her attire.
She accessorised her look with an elaborate silver neckpiece, delicate earrings and striking bangle. Well, her jewellery game was certainly strong. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The middle-parted braided tresses completed her look. Dia Mirza looked gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.