- 59 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 2 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- 8 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- Sports ICC Women’s T20 World Cup: India vs Sri Lanka: Shafali given freedom to play natural game: Harmanpreet Kaur
- Technology Redmi K30 Pro Design Leaked In Full Glory: Dual Pop-Up Selfie Camera Confirmed
- News Delhi violence: One of five injured men, forced to sing National Anthem, dies
- Automobiles Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,593
- Movies Andrea Jeremiah Regrets Doing Hot Intimate Scene With Ameer In Dhanush-Starrer Vada Chennai
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Dia Mirza looked so effortless in her dress, which she wore recently for an event. The actress was a pure inspiration and gave us a fusion outfit idea. Her styling was awesome and she totally channelled resort vacay vibes. This look of hers would have instantly made us feel good and the dress was a breezy treat on a hot summer day.
She wore a half-sleeved attire, which resembled a kurta. It was beautifully notched up by intricate blue patterns and the metallic blue pipings. The dress was asymmetrical and flared and Dia looked like a breath of fresh air. We absolutely want to buy this dress, which she paired with vibrantly-printed flats that went well with her dress.
The 'Sanju' actress accessorised her look with a layered neckpiece, which complemented her attire. With this, she also gave us a solid styling tip. Her makeup was dewy-toned with a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her classy avatar. What do you think about Dia's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.