- 45 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 1 hr ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 1 hr ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- News Amnesty may have indulged in activities prohibited under FCRA: Reports
- Sports Valencia MotoGP: Quartararo takes honours in practice session
- Technology Redmi K30 5G Launch Confirmed For 2020, Could Be Most Affordable 5G Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Abhishek Reacts To Siddharth’s Rudeness Towards Aarti; Calls Sid ‘Muhfat’
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Finance Bill Gates Reclaims The World’s Richest Person Title
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Dia Mirza looked so effortless in her dress, which she wore recently for an event. The actress was a pure inspiration and gave us a fusion outfit idea. Her styling was awesome and she totally channelled resort vacay vibes. This look of hers would have instantly made us feel good and the dress was a breezy treat on a hot summer day.
She wore a half-sleeved attire, which resembled a kurta. It was beautifully notched up by intricate blue patterns and the metallic blue pipings. The dress was asymmetrical and flared and Dia looked like a breath of fresh air. We absolutely want to buy this dress, which she paired with vibrantly-printed flats that went well with her dress.
The 'Sanju' actress accessorised her look with a layered neckpiece, which complemented her attire. With this, she also gave us a solid styling tip. Her makeup was dewy-toned with a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her classy avatar. What do you think about Dia's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.