The gorgeous 'Sanju' actress, Dia Mirza loves to play with pastel shades. We love her dress sense and she is one of the actresses, who gives us the most wearable style goals. So, the style queen with elegant taste, just made our Monday merrier by wearing this beautiful dress.
Casually posed against a lush background, Dia looked radiant in her quarter-sleeved dress that celebrated Indian textile heritage. It was dipped in an earthy shade of indigo and made for a perfect rainy day dress. It was a high-neck dress and seemed every bit structured.
Reminiscent of the 50s fashion, it featured a very ethnic jacket-like bodice and a pleated skirt. There was something so soothing about her dress, which was accentuated by meticulously placed red-coloured nature-inspired motifs. The patterns, at once, notched up her attire and she paired her outfit with stunning footwear.
Yes, her sandals by Aprajita Toor were also worth noticing as they colour-blocked her outfit. Her sandals were simple and dipped in a shade of pink. They were adorned with intricate patterns and made a strong case for traditional fashion in India.
Dia kept her look jewellery-free but her makeup was done to perfection. Her makeup was dewy with subtle pink highlighted cheeks and smoky eyes. Her styling by Theia Tekchandaney was just awesome and she rounded off her look with side-swept wavy tresses.
Well, Dia Mirza wowed us again with her style and we hope she continues to do so this week.
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut