TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Dia Mirza wore a printed outfit recently for a Brita event and she gave us a major déjà vu moment. The actress wore a Punit Balana pantsuit but the prints on her attire reminded us of Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Mouni Roy. Actually, Shilpa and Mouni had sported similarly-printed outfits recently. However, unlike Dia, they wore a sari crafted by the same designer.
So, Dia's pantsuit came from the designer's Spring/Summer 19 collection, 'Maya'. The attire consisted of a sharply silhouetted bodice, which was full-sleeved and featured a front slit. The slit gave the top a flared look and the belt added a structure. She paired it with matching pants and her ensemble was notched up by abstract geometric prints.
Dia paired her ensemble with blue-hued pointed heels, which went well with her attire. She accessorised her look with pearl danglers. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a light pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Dia Mirza's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.