Deepika Padukone stunned us once again with her outfit for Wednesday. The Indo-Western fusion totally enthralled us and this is not the first time she amalgamated two different styles.
Yesterday, she wore a white shirt from Zara with a floral skirt from Sabyasachi Mukherjee Couture. Now, the authentic Western Zara style combined with the typical Indian Sabyasachi style could have been a toxic pair but Deepika showed us how to make fusion out of style, looking equally stunning as ever.
Along with the sassy separates, she paired floral earrings and Christian Louboutin heels.
Did you like DeePee's fusion avatar? Leave us a comment.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu