- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Movies Nivin Pauly And Abrid Shine Are Back Together: The Project To Start Rolling Soon?
- News 'India's duty to assist other countries': PM Modi after 3-city vaccine tour
- Sports Premier League: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley: Mahrez hits hat-trick in latest Clarets thrashing
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Deepika Padukone stunned us once again with her outfit for Wednesday. The Indo-Western fusion totally enthralled us and this is not the first time she amalgamated two different styles.
Yesterday, she wore a white shirt from Zara with a floral skirt from Sabyasachi Mukherjee Couture. Now, the authentic Western Zara style combined with the typical Indian Sabyasachi style could have been a toxic pair but Deepika showed us how to make fusion out of style, looking equally stunning as ever.
Along with the sassy separates, she paired floral earrings and Christian Louboutin heels.
Did you like DeePee's fusion avatar? Leave us a comment.