Deepika Padukone stunned us once again with her outfit for Wednesday. The Indo-Western fusion totally enthralled us and this is not the first time she amalgamated two different styles.
Yesterday, she wore a white shirt from Zara with a floral skirt from Sabyasachi Mukherjee Couture. Now, the authentic Western Zara style combined with the typical Indian Sabyasachi style could have been a toxic pair but Deepika showed us how to make fusion out of style, looking equally stunning as ever.
Along with the sassy separates, she paired floral earrings and Christian Louboutin heels.
Did you like DeePee's fusion avatar? Leave us a comment.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone Graced An Award Function In A Royal Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Celebrated Padmavaat’s Success Being The Teal Traditional Queen
- Huma Qureshi Becomes Too Hot To Handle For The Man Magazine's Latest Issue