TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Deepika Padukone stunned us once again with her outfit for Wednesday. The Indo-Western fusion totally enthralled us and this is not the first time she amalgamated two different styles.
Yesterday, she wore a white shirt from Zara with a floral skirt from Sabyasachi Mukherjee Couture. Now, the authentic Western Zara style combined with the typical Indian Sabyasachi style could have been a toxic pair but Deepika showed us how to make fusion out of style, looking equally stunning as ever.
Along with the sassy separates, she paired floral earrings and Christian Louboutin heels.
Did you like DeePee's fusion avatar? Leave us a comment.