- 4 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- 8 hrs ago International Daughters’ Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes
- 8 hrs ago International Sign Language Day Campaign By MASH Project Foundation, IDEA And Josh
- 8 hrs ago Durga Puja 2022: Five Day Rituals, Kaalprarambh, Bilva Nimantran, Akal Bodhon, And Legend
- Finance Buy This Midcap Medical Sciences Stock With Rs. 1565 Target Price: ICICI Direct
- Sports India Women vs England Women: Visitors complete 3-0 series sweep as India win Jhulan Goswami's farewell game
- News Congress prez poll: Shashi Tharoor to file nomination papers on Sep 30
- Technology PM Narendra Modi To Launch 5G In India On October 1
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9 Premiere: Live Updates
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
- Automobiles 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition Launched At Rs 1.41 Lakh
Not a fan of busy prints? No worries. But don't mind experimenting with different colours though? Perfect! In that case, you must try the colour-blocking trend! From Deepika Padukone, and Kriti Sanon to Sara Ali Khan; the B-town divas have been sporting this trend both on and off-screen. And the good part? The trend will make you a chic style statement!
What is Colour Blocking?
In case you are not sure, what colour blocking is all about, let us simplify this fashion jargon for you. Simply put, it is about selecting the colours and shades that are opposite to each other on the color wheel and matching them together to form a stylish look via outfits or accessories!
The fun part is, there are no set rules to ace this fashion trend and in fact, it can help showcase your vibrant personality. In case you are confused about which colors will look good together, then simply combine bold, deep colors with soothing pastels and you are all sorted. Just keep a perfect balance between bold and neutral hues and you can ace the colour-blocking style!
Get inspired by leading divas of Bollywood who are impressing us with their perfect colour blocking styles:
For a start, you can never go wrong by combining pink and orange. Alia Bhatt looked gorgeous in this one-shoulder gown featuring vibrant orange and soft pink colours. The scintillating details of the outfit like the thigh-high slit brought in the oomph factor.
The leggy beauty of Bollywood manages to ace all style trends hands down! And color blocking trend is no exception either. Deepika donned a pastel pink flared hands top and bold red paper bag waist pants look. The red and pink make a classic contrast when you experiment with tones and shades of these vibrant colours. To add it to the colour-mashup, Dippy wore hot pink heels to complete her colour-coded look!
Black and pink make a chic color combination and the Mimi actress looked stunning in a short black dress. The plain outfit was made interesting with a fuchsia pink silk sash which added a colour blocking inspiration. To minimize the effect of two bold hues, Kriti flaunted statement oxidized earrings and grey heels!
Janhvi Kapoor added a fun vibe with a colour-blocking fashion by flaunting a short dress. Even though white and purple hues summarized the ensemble, it is the neon belt that sealed the deal! To complete her chic short dress, Janhvi chose pointed soft pink shoes and bright pink earrings!
Sara Ali Khan
The gorgeous Sara Ali Khan picked a pale green tube top and a pink short skirt with accordion pleats. To elevate the fun combination of green and pink, she layered the outfit with a vibrant floral-pattern blazer. She replicated the soft purple of the blazer with pointed heels!
She is called a true fashionista of Bollywood for all right reasons. Simply because, she is never hesitant to flaunt the latest fashion trends, including the colour-block style. The new mommy in B-town wore a rust pleated skirt with a multi-colour blazer. Those who don't mind experimenting with bright outfits can create a colour-blocking style with a chosen ensemble!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 4: Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Yellow Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Divas
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Who Aced Gender Fluid Fashion Trend
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try
- womenGanesh Chaturthi: Kriti Sanon, Deepika Padukone, Tamannaah - Celeb Inspired Traditional Wear Ideas For Women
- fashion trendsIN PICS: Deepika Padukone And Her All-Black Sequined Saree Ooze Elegance!
- diet fitnessDeepika Padukone's Fitness Routine: A Mix Of Yoga, Pilates And Concentrated Workouts
- bollywood wardrobeRanveer Singh And Deepika Padukone Go Regal For Manish Malhotra At Mijwan 2022
- bollywood wardrobeFashion Goddesses Deepika Padukone And Tamannaah Bhatia Stun At Cannes 2022 With Their Look
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Graces Cover Of Leading International Magazine - SEE PICS