- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports IPL 2020: Full list of players retained, released, traded, purse available ahead of auction in December
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Sporty and classy, Deepika Padukone's airport outfits are only getting comfier with time. The actress, who just opened about her depression and other aspects her life for the Vogue India August issue, surprised us with her latest airport avatar. It was something that we could don too. Plus, her outfit came from a brand, whose retail outlet is not at all difficult to find. So, Deepika Padukone's ensemble came from the brand, Nike.
She wore an all-black number from Nike and it was a fuss-free separates ensembles with pockets. It seemed like a laidback number, perfect for travelling. For anyone, who is into athleisure, this look was a must-ace one. Deepika paired her ensemble with white sports shoes and carried a money bag, which was also from Nike. Adding to that, we found it a pretty practical way of carrying a bag.
Deepika Padukone spruced up her look with black shades. The makeup was nude-toned and mostly natural. She just used a pink lip shade to notch up her avatar and the impeccable ponytail went well with her sporty look. Deepika looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.