- 2 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 7 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- News Disha Salian's body was found with clothes, claims Mumbai Police
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Deepika Padukone's style sense is very evolved but recently one of her pictures with her fan conquered the internet and the netizens claimed that her fan looked better than Deepika in the picture. However, some of Deepika's fan backed the actress and said it was Deepika who looked more awesome. The picture was taken on the streets of London and while we must say Deepika Padukone looked fabulous, we must also add that the other lady in the picture looked classy as well. Let's decode their outfits and find out who looked better.
So, speaking about Padmaavat actress first, she wore a brown outfit that looked absolutely comfy and athleisure. Deepika wore a black top and paired it with an oversized brown jacket and matching trousers. Deepika Padukone looked sassy in her ensemble and she paired it with a pair of black shoes. She also carried a brown bag with her and notched up her look with black cat-eyed frames, which went well with her look. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and the middle-parted low bun completed her look.
Her admirer, on the other hand, kept it understated and elegant. She wore a white polo neck sweater and paired it with a formal black jacket and grey trousers. The lady teamed her attire with black ballerinas and carried a textured black purse with her. She upped her look with black aviator shades and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her look.
Well, one flaunted the sporty avatar, the other made a strong case for classy look. But whose look did you find better? Let us know that in the comment section.