- 1 hr ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 3 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Sports Tata Open Maharashtra: 30 ball kids selected to participate in the third edition
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone won the netizens recently with her Porter Edit magazine cover. The actress made a strong case for denims and exuded laidback vibes with her international magazine photoshoot. The photo feature showed her many moods and expressions and Deepika looked simply flawless. The diva has also been donning denims these days and so this photoshoot was in tune with her fashion sensibility. Let's decode her photoshoot.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Deepika Padukone(@deepikapadukone) on
Styled by Helen Broadfoot, Deepika's look was understated and was a reflection of everyday women. She looked effortless in her classy denim jacket, which was from the fashion label, Ksubi. Deepika Padukonepaired her jacket with denim jeans from Slvrlake. In another shoot, she paired her Prada shirt with Goldsign denims. She also wore a Balenciaga jacket with a les girls les boy black bralet and teamed it with jeans from Re/Done. In one of the photoshoots, Deepika wore a denim shirt from The Row and teamed it with a white bodysuit from Agolde and jeans from Isabel Marant. Deepika Padukone looked comfy and relaxed, and gave us outfit goals with her photoshoot.
Her makeup was nude-toned with a muted brown lip shade and a touch of bronzer. Her eye makeup was light and enhanced by mascara. Deepika Padukone accessorised her look with different style of earrings, right from knotted to hoops. Her earrings were from de Grisogono, Ana Khouri, and Anita Ko. Deepika Padukone's hairdo ranged from a messy bun to wavy tresses. Here are some of her moments from her Porter Edit magazine photoshoot.
Deepika also talked to PorterEdit about fashion risks, Hollywood's diversity issue, and why she speak about depression. So, how did you find Deepika Padukone'sstyle for the photoshoot? Let us know that in the comment section.