- 1 hr ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad release Shakib, Yusuf: List of released, retained players, purse for IPL auction
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Walking hand in hand, married couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh looked absolutely awesome together. They were spotted at the airport in jackets and well, with this, they gave us winter fashion goals. Let's decode the outfits of the Bollywood's favourite couple.
So, Deepika was in an all-black ensemble that consisted of a tee and high-waist trousers. She paired it with a glittering metallic jacket, which notched up her avatar. The jacket was certainly a statement piece and Deepika paired her ensemble with black sports shoes. She accessorised her look with black shades to complete her all black look. Deepika Padukone also sported tiny drop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her look.
Ranveer Singh totally made a statement with his jacket. He wore a white tee and paired it with trousers but it was his oversized jacket that caught our eyeballs. Accentuated by a dark green hue, his jacket added an interesting dimension to his airport avatar. He wore sports shoes, which upped his look and accessorised his look with black shades. Well, the couple looked classy. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.