- Finance Infosys Acquires 75% Stake In ABN Amro's Stater
- Technology Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- News Andhra Pradesh assembly election 2019 results: Here's the full list of winners
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma were spotted at the airport and they both looked awesome in their fuss-free avatars. The divas flaunted the basic airport outfits and looked effortlessly stylish. While Deepika's look was impeccable, Anushka's look was more casual. Let's decode their airport looks and you can tell us whose look was more slay-worthy.
Deepika Padukone was spotted at the airport in Delhi, post wrapping-up Delhi schedule of 'Chhapak'. She kept it simple basically and wore a black half-sleeved tee and teamed it with blue denims. Deepika wore black ankle-length boots and carried a textured black side bag with her. She also sported shades and enhanced her look with a muted-toned lip shade. The neat ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Anushka Sharma was spotted with Virat Kohli and she wore a brown-hued ensemble. The actress paired her woollen crotchet sweater with brown pants. She sported white-hued sneakers and carried a printed side bag with her. She accessorised her look with golden frames and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. Anushka completed her look with a middle-parted ponytail.