- 22 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Jumanji The Next Level Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil By Tamilrockers On Day 1
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Anushka Sharma looked smart in the latest airport outfit of hers. Her dress seemed military-inspired and was absolutely fuss-free. It was one of the most outstanding airport outfits that we had seen in a past few week. Let's take a look at her outfit, which has all our attention.
So, the 'Zero' actress wore a shirt dress that was half-sleeved and dipped in a muted brown shade. Her tuxedo dress was structured and came with a belt. With this attire, Anushka made a strong case for the shirt dress trend. She teamed her dress with white sneakers, which went well with her dress. Well, this was the dress that would have instantly made you feel confident and stand apart.
She carried a textured black side bag with her and accessorised her look with bracelets and a watch. She also wore her signature dark round shades to spruce up her look. The makeup was light and notched up by a pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her airport look. Anushka looked amazing and gave us airport outfit goals? What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.