- 2 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 4 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 23 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 48 min ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News DK Shivakumar continues to be undertreatment at RML hospital
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Sports Three-way showdown in Jordan as Al Attiyah misses out
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Statuesque and graceful, Deepika Padukone looked drop-dead gorgeous in her lava red gown, which was designed by Gaurav Gupta. Deepika selected this number for the Zee Cine Awards 2019 and kept her look minimal. However, this time, she experimented with makeup and hairdo. Take a look at her stylish avatar.
So, Deepika wore a sculptural gown by the designer, which was enhanced by sharp cuts and structural silhouette. The gown was marked by origami folds and accentuated her slender frame. This gown of hers was also delicately pleated and left a train of tulle, which added to the dreamy touch.Like Janhvi, Deepika also kept the accessories light. She wore a bling ring and delicate studs to notch up her avatar.
The makeup was dewy-toned and sans the nude touches. Her makeup came alive with a vibrant red lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The partly-tied puffed hairdo elevated her style quotient. Deepika totally gave us a winning look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.