- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- News ‘One Nation, One Election’: PM chairs all party meet as several oppn leaders give a miss
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Movies Radhika Pandit Believes In Fairytale Relationship Not Because Of Yash, But This Couple!
- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Automobiles Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ace cricketers MS Dhoni and Zaheer Khan graced the sangeet ceremony of former minister Praful Patel's daughter, Poorna Patel. It was a star-studded affair and the two gems from the cricket world looked awesome AF at the pre-wedding function.
So, Dhoni turned up in a semi-formal look and had the mercury soaring at the event. He wore a collared olive-green kurta, which was asymmetrical and paired it with straight-fit navy blue pants. Now, that was a winning combination and he totally wooed us in his desi avatar.
Dhoni, was also accompanied by his wife, Sakshi Dhoni, who wore a maroon-hued sari and paired it with a sexy silver-hued embellished blouse. Their cute little one, Ziva sported a floral-inspired orange and white ethnic attire and quite clearly stole the limelight.
Zaheer Khan, on the other hand, looked really classy in his traditional outfit. He donned an Anita Dongre attire and definitely did cut a dash. His pristine white kurta was adorned with blue-hued floral prints and he paired his kurta with simple white pyjamas and black-hued footwear.
Zaheer's wife and actress, Sagarika Ghatge wore a plain grey-hued saree with golden border. She accentuated her look with a top-styled blouse that was dipped in shiny green hue and adorned with glittering floral work. She completed her look with dazzling silver-coloured danglers.
Well, Dhoni and Zaheer wowed us but you have to tell us that whose look you found more impressive?