Zaheer Khan and his long-time fiancée, Sagarika Ghatge, got hitched today and both of them looked adorable in their simple yet amazing wedding avatars.
The cricket and Bollywood actress 'jodi' has always been too adorable and both of them manage to pull a 'stylish couple' tag for themselves.
For the wedding, Sagarika looked gorgeous in a red Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree from one of his latest collections. The plain bodied red saree looked prettier with the sequin and embroidered hemline. She matched the saree with a matching floral embroidered blouse and oxidized silver jewellery.
The unconventional and so elegant bridal look actually impressed us and the tiny black bindi completed her look for the D-day.
Zaheer also accomplished his simple groom look with a motif printed pastel pink kurta.
While the couple got hitched this morning, we are awaiting their grand reception ceremony, which is to be held on the 27th of this month.
The duo have always been one of the most stylish celebrity couples and in all their style books, we totally loved their style coordination.
They were recently spotted at Virat Kohli's sports brand launch with other celebrities and Virushka themselves.
We have also seen their style books for their engagement party and that time too, they stunned all of us completely. As their individual style statements are unquestionable, their dual style books from award functions to even their tour diaries have always been admirable.
While Zaheer has always been the dapper from his coats to shirts, Sagarika has always been variant in style, wearing colourful floral attires to sexy leather jackets.
We are so much eager to see their attires for their reception party. Are you also as much excited as us? If you are, then you should definitely stay tuned to our latest updates.
Do not forget to run your eyes through our fashion section for more such amazing celebrity style books.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship