- 5 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 5 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories! Gets A Compliment From Ranveer Singh And Pakistan's Sarwat Gilani
- 7 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Triple Mutation? What Does It Mean For India? Does It Affect Vaccination?
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Records galore in Mumbai as Dhoni, Du Plessis and Chahar reach milestones
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- News Shashi Tharoor, Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury test positive for COVID-19
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Technology How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
Adah Sharma is among the most stylish actresses in the Bollywood industry. The actress is always seen experimenting with her looks, be it on fashion or makeup front. She loves playing with colours and leaves no stone unturned in catching our attention with her fashionable and quirky looks. Recently, Adah yet again took away the spotlight as she got dressed to promote her film titled Chuha Billi. She opted for a stylish and funky yellow graphic printed dress and looked cool. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Adah Sharma was decked up in a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline bright yellow wrap dress, which came from the label Drobekart by Tanvi S. It was accentuated by graphic prints of a girl's face from pink hue and a boy's face from blue hue. Styled by Juhi Ali, her dress featured overlap detailing and a front slit that added to the stylish quotient while the thin band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Commando 3 actress teamed her dress with black shorts and completed her look with a pair of fancy black heels from Aldo. She accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings, two chain necklaces, chain bracelet, and rings, that came from Jewels Galaxy.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Adah slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle black kohl, light eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look while the thick black exaggerated eyeliner added to dramatic quotient. Her hairstyle was also amazing. She pulled back her braided tresses into a romantic hair bun while the purple highlights, added good effect to her hairstyle. The Hasee Toh Phasee actress pulled out few strands on the front, which enhanced her look.
So, what do you think about this stylish quirky dress of Adah Sharma? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Adah Sharma's Instagram