- 1 hr ago Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 4 hrs ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Junior paddler Swastika Ghosh facing financial crisis in Mumbai due to lockdown
- Technology TikTok Announces First TV App On Amazon Fire TV
- Movies Sameer Sharma Death: Samir Soni Says He Kept Crying The Whole Day; Reveals Sameer Was Crazy Genius
- News Story of an 18-year-old, small town boy from Bihar, CEO of Maytree School Entrepreneurship
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Automobiles Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Jab We Met actress, Rubina Dilaik can surely teach us how to enjoy nature. The actress shared a couple of pictures on her Instagram feed and captioned her picture as, "Happiness is handpicking nature's Best." Well, the actress had been plucking plums and inspired us to buy plums, if not handpick. Well, apart from sharing such a beautiful activity with her followers, she also gave us a light and simple fashion goal.
Rubina exuded soothing vibes with her ensemble that consisted of a tee and pyjamas. Splashed in leaf green hue, her t-shirt was accentuated by the quirky designs of a cartoon character. Her half-sleeved t-shirt was also accentuated by golden and pink colour and the half pyjamas were crafted out of cotton fabric with soothing striped patterns. We loved the combination and felt it was the kind of an outfit that could instantly cheer you up.
The Chotti Bahu actress teamed her attire with patterned red shoes, which seemed comfy and went well with her attire. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and a tiny bindi. The highlighted bun was tied with a colourful band and that rounded out her look. We thought Rubina Dilaik looked adorable. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Rubina Dilaik's Instagram