- 4 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 5 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- 5 hrs ago Compassion Meditation: How To Show True Compassion Towards Yourself And Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Skincare Tips: Keeping Your Skin Healthy Between Seasons
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- News Similar to Khanjawala accident, car hits scooty, drags rider for 350 meters in Delhi
- Finance Buy 5 Stocks That Can Soar Up To 60%: Motilal Oswal Top Stocks Recommendation
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Chitrangda has never shied away from wearing any colour or outfit. In fact, she is among the few actresses in the industry who can pull off any outfit with utmost comfort and effortlessly. On Instagram, the Baazaar actress keeps sharing her stunning pictures and mesmerises her fans with her different fashionable looks. A couple of days back, we saw her flaunting her western side in the pants set. However, in the latest pictures, she is seen exuding desi girl vibes in a breezy ivory saree. The diva looked gorgeous as ever and her saree was definitely an expensive number but worth investing in. So, let us take a closer look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, for a virtual event, Chitrangda was dressed up to slay in a creamy ivory chiffon-organza saree, which came from Ridhi Mehra's label and costs Rs. 72,500 approximately. It was a plain simple saree, however, the ruffled border added to the stylish quotient. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Desi Boyz actress draped the breezy pallu of her saree in a classic way and teamed it with a half-sleeved plunging neckline heavily embroidered net blouse. Chitrangda completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with green-stone studded earrings and rings from Joolry. The white nail paint, upped her look and matched with the colour of her saree.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, soft kohled eyes, mascara, shiny eye shadow, pink blush, and overlined maroon lips, spruced up her look. The Gabbar Is Back actress pulled back her tresses into a high messy ponytail while the front bangs elevated the stunning quotient.
We absolutely loved this saree of Chitrangda. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Who Wore What When's Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week 2022: Chitrangda Singh Flaunts An Afro Avatar For Label Esha
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Singh: Your Work From Home Fashion Goal Ft. The Bollywood Actress
- hair careChitrangda Turns Hairdresser Amid Lockdown And Showcases Her Styling Skills With A DIY Video
- bollywood wardrobeFive Times Chitrangda Stunned Us With Her Gorgeous Outfits And Made Us Go Wow
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Singh And Elli AvrRam In Chic Outfits At Kaamyaab Screening
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Or Yami Gautam: Whose Metallic Gown Was More Resplendent?
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Looks Insanely Pretty In Her Refreshing Floral Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Janhvi Kapoor To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Who Wore What At Lux Golden Rose Awards 2018?
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Singh Shows Her Cute Side With This Breezy Green-hued Dress
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Deepika Padukone To Disha Patani: Who Was The Best-Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2018?
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Singh's Jacket Dress Is An Ideal Formal Wear For This Winter Season