- 9 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 9 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 10 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- News Assam set to move Supreme Court to resolve Mizoram border row
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Sensational' Sindhu beats He Bing Jiao to clinch bronze; grabs her second Olympic medal
- Movies Karan Johar On Bigg Boss OTT: Six Weeks Inside The House? I Can’t Stay Without My Phone For Even An Hour
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
You have been working from home for quite some time but there are days when you'd want to slip into something formal but not-too-formal. If that's the case, Chitrangda's latest outfit for an e-interview is the inspiration you need. The actress looked stunning in her simple outfit and opted for a minimal look. She was styled by Who Wore What When and we have decoded this ensemble and look of hers for you.
So, the actress wore a white top and paired it with high-waist brown pants, making it a classic combination. While the top was tucked, the pants were flared at the hem. Her attire was from Topshop and she teamed it with a pair of classy shoes from Gucci. She looked absolutely smart and notched up her look with a gold-toned necklace with a pearl pendant. Her neckpiece came from the label Joolry and Chitrangda looked smart and pretty.
Her makeup was marked by matte-pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup with mascara and gold-toned eye shadow. The cheekbones were beautifully contoured and the middle-parted wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. She looked amazing in her ensemble and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Omkar Chitnis