- 11 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 11 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- 15 hrs ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Leading Indian Television actress Jasmin Bhasin has been the centre of attraction after participating in Bigg Boss 14. With her cute looks and stunning pictures, she has been taking internet by storm. In the past few weeks, the actress has made a lot of style statements in her distinctive gorgeous outfits. Recently, she made everyone stop and stare at her princess look as she posted a couple of pictures on Instagram, flaunting a dreamy aqua-blue lehenga. We loved her lehenga and she looked so beautiful that we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest pictures, Jasmin Bhasin was seen dolled up in an aqua-blue colour Indo-western lehenga, which came from the label Aliyana. Her beautiful georgette lehenga was dyed in two hues aqua blue and white. She teamed it with a sleeveless raw silk choli, which was accentuated by intricate mirror-work, zari, and embroidered patterns. Her lehenga set was coordinated with an equally pretty dupatta-type designer shrug that enhanced the beauty of the outfit. The Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji actress accessorised her look with a pair of pastel-pink coloured jhumkas, a bracelet, and a ring while the blue nail paint, upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, the Naagin actress slightly highlighted the high points of her face- the T-zone, the cheekbones, and the jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, pink eyeshadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted curled locks and looked spectacular.
So, what do you think about this lehenga of Jasmin Bhasin? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Jasmin Bhasin's Instagram