- 4 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 4 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 5 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin has won the hearts of the audience not just with her charming and cute personality but also with her versatile fashionable as well as make-up looks. All those who have been following the show would definitely be aware of her stunning fashion and beauty sense. She might have made her mark by giving overwhelming performance in the tasks but more than that her beautiful make-up looks are what we have personally become a fan of.
Talking about her make-up looks, recently, the Dil Se Dil Tak actress mesmerised us with her unique and quirky look. Taking to her Instagram feed, her team shared a picture of hers from one of the recent episodes, where Jasmin was seen nailing neon-orange eye shadow look. The pink pout upped her cuteness quotient and she looked very adorable. Well, Jasmin Bhasin's this look is what you all should once try to give yourself a different look. Here's how you can recreate her full make-up look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Black kohl
• Neon orange eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over your lids and under the eyes using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some neon-orange eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids. Blend well to avoid harsh lines.
• Now, apply black kohl on the waterline.
• Then, apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Finish off your look by applying pink lipstick.
• Spritz some setting spray all over your face to lock the make-up in place.
We absolutely loved this lovely eye make-up look of Jasmin Bhasin. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Jasmin Bhasin