TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Prolific designer Shehlaa Khan, who presented her collection, 'Diana' had three celebrity showstoppers- Bhumi Pednekar, Karan Johar, and Isabelle Kaif. Her collection was highlighted by rich tones and contemporary traditional sensibilities. The outfits were dramatic and oozed unapologetic glamour. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Bhumi's traditional ensemble consisted of a halter bodice and voluminous skirt. Her bodice was dipped in a pink hue and was meticulously embellished. The blouse was colour-blocked by a black-hued skirt that was accentuated by ruffled accents and she draped a lightweight black dupatta with her ensemble. The oxidised bracelet and quirky pink danglers notched up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Karan Johar walked down the ramp for the second time and he looked super dapper in his black and gold embellished jacket, which he teamed with black-hued straight-fit pants. The zipper detail on his pants was worth noticing and Karan's black and metallic silver shoes totally enhanced his style quotient. He wore statement rings and golden frames to round out his showstopper avatar.
Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle also sashayed down the ramp in a bold ethnic number. She wore an intricately-embroidered lehenga, which consisted of a structured bodice with embellished full sleeves and she paired it with a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by meticulous floral appliques. She also gracefully carried a complementing lightweight dupatta with her and accessorised her look with a pretty hairband and statement earrings. Isabelle's makeup was dewy-toned and the sleek tresses completed her showstopper avatar.
So, how did you find their showstopper looks? Let us know that in the comment section.