- 6 min ago 10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Turmeric Tea
- 44 min ago Fatima Sana Shaikh, Shweta Tripathi, And Gauahar Khan’s Latest Outfits; Pick Your Favourite
- 1 hr ago Gold Awards 2020: Shweta Tiwari Looks Fabulous As She Stuns In A Pre-Draped Printed Saree
- 3 hrs ago Emmys Nominated Actor, Arjun Mathur Impresses With His Draped Bandhgala Set
- Movies Imran Khan's Estranged Wife Avantika Says She Is Healing 'Instead Of Drinking, Smoking It Away'
- News Kerala Guv signs ordinance revoking amendments to Kerala Police Act
- Sports India vs Australia | KL Rahul says format determines his batting position, remains flexible
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In December
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology JioPages Brower Receives Support For Short Videos, Duck Duck Go, And Navigation Button
- Finance Cabinet Approves LVB Takeover By DBS, Shares Jump 5%
Bollywood actress and dancer Nora Fatehi has time and again proved that she is an absolute stunner and can slay any outfit like a piece of cake. The actress treated us with her gorgeous fashionable looks each week while she was judging the dance reality show India's Best Dancer.And now even after she has bid adieu to the show, she is all out there flaunting her even more stylish looks.
Recently, Nora took Instagram on fire with the series of pictures as she got dressed for The Kapil Sharma Show. She opted for a white fringe gown, which was an expensive number, worth $2,390 or Rs. 1.75 Lakh. The diva looked absolutely stunning in it and gave us a major cocktail fashion goal. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi was decked up in a sleeveless scoop neck white body-hugging gown, which came from Parisian designer Hervé Léger's collections. Her stunning dress was accentuated by sculpting striped patterns while the long fringes added dramatic quotient to her look. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Street Dancer 3D actress completed her look with a pair of Jimmy Choo silver heels. Nora went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, light-pink hued eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Bhuj actress let loose her side-parted long highlighted curly tresses and looked extremely gorgeous.
So, what do you think about this white bodycon gown of Nora Fatehi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits:Tejas Nerurkar