- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 14 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 14 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 15 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Jennifer Winget is among the rare actresses in the Indian Television industry, who always gives her best shot, whether it's about her acting in the daily soaps or her fashion choices. Though she is not very social media savvy, but she often takes internet by storm by sharing her stunning pictures from the photo shoots. Recently, the Beyhadh actress posted a few amazing pictures on Instagram and we just can't stop staring at it. Dressed in an embellished beige-hued dress, the diva looked breathtakingly gorgeous in her party-perfect number. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Jennifer Winget had a spectacular photo shoot and for that she was dolled up in a sleeveless extreme plunging-neckline beige-hued shimmer dress, which was designed by Neetu Rohra. Her bodycon dress was accentuated by heavy embellishments, subtle striped patterns, and intricate black prints. It also featured light-hued ruffled border, that added to fashion quotient. Styled by Kareen Parwani, the Dill Mill Gayye actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings and ring, that came from the label ESME.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Jennifer slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, matching eye shadow, mascara, and light pink lip shade coated from lip gloss, spruced up her look. The Bepannah actress let loose her side-parted highlighted curled locks and looked ravishing as ever.
We absolutely loved this dress of Jennifer Winget. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pics Source: Jennifer Winget's Instagram