- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 13 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 13 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 14 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
With 2020 finally coming to an end, the most sought-after and prestigious Flimfare Award ceremony was held to give the year an amazing farewell. The first ever Filmfare OTT Awards 2020, which took place recently in Mumbai, was all about celebration, awards, style, and glam. Like always, the celebrities walked the red carpet flaunting their ultra-glamorous avatars and made heads turns. However, there were a few divas, who absolutely nailed their beautiful make-up looks and gave us stunning beauty moments. So, take a look at the actresses who stole our attention and made it to our top 3 list.
At the award function, Jennifer Winget sizzled in a dark-green sequin gown and looked absolutely stunning. Like her gown, her make-up game was also glamorous. Keeping the base flawless, she slightly contoured and sharply highlighted her cheekbones and the tip and the bridge of her nose. Her brows were perfectly filled and looked natural. She applied black kohl on the waterline of her eyes and blended metallic nude-hued eye shadow over her lids and crease. The false eyelashes with a nice coat of mascara on it, enhanced the beauty of her eyes. With pink blush and light-pink lip shade, she wrapped up her look.
Mouni Roy has always been on the top of our list, whenever we talked about best make-up looks. This time too, she succeeded in catching our attention with her beautiful look. She sported pink separates, which consisted of a crop top, a long skirt, and ruffled shrug and so, she teamed her attire with pink make-up. Her make-up was highlighted by matching eye shadow all over her crease and lids, blush, lip liner, and lipstick. She kept her brows thick and pointed and again coming to her eyes, the black kohl and a little mascara on the eyelashes, spruced up her look.
Saiee M Manjrekar
Saiee M Manjrekar was another Bollywood beauty to make beauty statement at Filmfare OTT Awards 2020. Her glamorous make-up was marked by the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer and slight contouring. She sharply highlighted her cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and her cupid's bow. Her brows were filled-in softly to give it a more natural look. Light-hued eye shadow, highlighted blush, and bright-red lip tint, elevated her look. Saiee looked extremely gorgeous.
So, what do you think about these make-up looks of the actresses? Let us know that in the comment section.