- 7 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 9 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 10 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 11 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
With 2020 finally coming to an end, the most sought-after and prestigious Flimfare Award ceremony was held to give the year an amazing farewell. The first ever Filmfare OTT Awards 2020, which took place recently in Mumbai, was all about celebration, awards, style, and glam. Like always, the celebrities walked the red carpet flaunting their ultra-glamorous avatars and made heads turns. However, there were a few divas, who absolutely nailed their beautiful make-up looks and gave us stunning beauty moments. So, take a look at the actresses who stole our attention and made it to our top 3 list.
At the award function, Jennifer Winget sizzled in a dark-green sequin gown and looked absolutely stunning. Like her gown, her make-up game was also glamorous. Keeping the base flawless, she slightly contoured and sharply highlighted her cheekbones and the tip and the bridge of her nose. Her brows were perfectly filled and looked natural. She applied black kohl on the waterline of her eyes and blended metallic nude-hued eye shadow over her lids and crease. The false eyelashes with a nice coat of mascara on it, enhanced the beauty of her eyes. With pink blush and light-pink lip shade, she wrapped up her look.
Mouni Roy has always been on the top of our list, whenever we talked about best make-up looks. This time too, she succeeded in catching our attention with her beautiful look. She sported pink separates, which consisted of a crop top, a long skirt, and ruffled shrug and so, she teamed her attire with pink make-up. Her make-up was highlighted by matching eye shadow all over her crease and lids, blush, lip liner, and lipstick. She kept her brows thick and pointed and again coming to her eyes, the black kohl and a little mascara on the eyelashes, spruced up her look.
Saiee M Manjrekar
Saiee M Manjrekar was another Bollywood beauty to make beauty statement at Filmfare OTT Awards 2020. Her glamorous make-up was marked by the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer and slight contouring. She sharply highlighted her cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of her nose, and her cupid's bow. Her brows were filled-in softly to give it a more natural look. Light-hued eye shadow, highlighted blush, and bright-red lip tint, elevated her look. Saiee looked extremely gorgeous.
So, what do you think about these make-up looks of the actresses? Let us know that in the comment section.