Among all the celebrities, the Bachchan family was also there at the Mumbai reception party of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli.
The family members including Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Shweta Nanda and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stunned us, once again, with their stylish avatars.
Let us decode reception party looks of one of the most stylish Bollywood family.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Starting with the eternal diva, Aishwarya was being one of the prettiest at this party too. Aish was wearing a mesh based floral crochet embroidered lehenga choli. The look was too stunning and she carried it with all her sass.
There can be no one better than the Shehenshah when it comes styling like a dapper. He was wearing a traditional suit which had subtle polka dots printed on a classy black body. He looked uber cool.
Abhishek followed his Dad's footsteps in wearing a black outfit for the party. H was wearing a conventional black tuxedo suit including a black tie and a metal band watch. The bearded look added flavour to the style book.
Shweta always maintained a classy style statement and for this party too, she was carrying an elegant look book, wearing a pastel shaded saree and very subtle accessory to keep the look simpler.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Slaying With Camouflage And Reflectors In Fanne Khan's First Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looked Gracefully Sexy In Black
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Flaunted Her Royalty For An Event In Dubai
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Was Yesterday's Airport Style Icon
- The Bachchan Family Attended A Wedding In Style
- Aishwarya Taught Us To Carry A Casual Dress To A Party With No Regrets
- Celebs Who Can Inspire Your Karva Chauth Style
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look