- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Among all the celebrities, the Bachchan family was also there at the Mumbai reception party of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli.
The family members including Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Shweta Nanda and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stunned us, once again, with their stylish avatars.
Let us decode reception party looks of one of the most stylish Bollywood family.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Starting with the eternal diva, Aishwarya was being one of the prettiest at this party too. Aish was wearing a mesh based floral crochet embroidered lehenga choli. The look was too stunning and she carried it with all her sass.
There can be no one better than the Shehenshah when it comes styling like a dapper. He was wearing a traditional suit which had subtle polka dots printed on a classy black body. He looked uber cool.
Abhishek followed his Dad's footsteps in wearing a black outfit for the party. H was wearing a conventional black tuxedo suit including a black tie and a metal band watch. The bearded look added flavour to the style book.
Shweta always maintained a classy style statement and for this party too, she was carrying an elegant look book, wearing a pastel shaded saree and very subtle accessory to keep the look simpler.