- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- Movies Randeep Hooda To Make His Digital Debut With Neerraj Pathak's Cop Thriller Series Inspector Avinash
- News BJP door open for Suvendu: Dilip Ghosh
- Sports India vs Australia 1st ODI: Michael Vaughan questions defensive Indian body language
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Finance Railways Launches New Online System For Employees To Check PF Balance, Apply For Advance
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Madhuri Dixit-Nene's style sensibility is so strong that we can't help but declare her as one of the best-dressed celebs. She is so effortless, charming, and has a tasteful sartorial sense. And Madhuri again proved that her traditional fashion game is on point with this sari that blew away our minds.
She was draped gracefully in a Shehlaa Khan sari and looked like a vision come true. And yes, she totally had our attention at Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's grand engagement party. The sari was pastel-hued and beautifully accentuated her slender frame. Madhuri's sari was adorned with multiple pink and green floral prints and enhanced by silver embellishments.
She teamed her gorgeous sari with stunning jewellery by Shrihari Diagems by Anirudh and had us falling head over heels in love with her. For the star-studded occasion, Madhuri wore a heavy kundan-polki choker, complementing statement studs, and delicate bangles. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, a small bindi, and smoky eyes. And her signature wavy tresses completed her look.
Madhuri's husband Dr. Sriram Nene was also dressed to the nines for the celebratory event. He wore an all-navy blue outfit. He teamed his crisp bandhgala coat with finely tailored pants and brown formal shoes.
Well, we must say they totally floored us and made for one beautiful couple. We are much wowed by the dress sense of Madhuri Dixit-Nene and her husband.