- Movies Kalank Didn't Deserve To Do Well: Varun Dhawan Says Its Failure Has Affected Him A Lot
- News Blackbuck case: Salman Khan acquitted of submitting fake affidavit in Court
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Arbaaz Khan and his girlfriend, Giorgio Andriani were also present at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. The two not only gave us couple goals but also fashion ideas for this festive season. Their looks contrasted as Arbaaz went for a simple outfit, and Giorgia opted for a slightly elaborate number.
So, coming to Giorgio first, she wore a red-coloured lehenga that highlighted traditional fashion sensibilities. She wore a cropped blouse and paired it with a flared skirt. Giorgia wore a half-sleeved blouse that was detailed with gold prints and her skirt was accentuated by intricate floral patterns and yellow and maroon border. It was a beautiful attire and she also draped a heavy dupatta, which complemented her outfit. Giorgia carried a small purse with her and wore ethnic danglers to notch up her look.
Her makeup was dewy and long tresses rounded off her avatar. Arbaaz, on the other hand, wore a pristine white kurta and pyjama. He teamed it with a purple-hued plain jacket and black-coloured formal shoes.
They both looked great together, didn't they? How did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.