Arbaaz Khan and his girlfriend, Giorgio Andriani were also present at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. The two not only gave us couple goals but also fashion ideas for this festive season. Their looks contrasted as Arbaaz went for a simple outfit, and Giorgia opted for a slightly elaborate number.
So, coming to Giorgio first, she wore a red-coloured lehenga that highlighted traditional fashion sensibilities. She wore a cropped blouse and paired it with a flared skirt. Giorgia wore a half-sleeved blouse that was detailed with gold prints and her skirt was accentuated by intricate floral patterns and yellow and maroon border. It was a beautiful attire and she also draped a heavy dupatta, which complemented her outfit. Giorgia carried a small purse with her and wore ethnic danglers to notch up her look.
Her makeup was dewy and long tresses rounded off her avatar. Arbaaz, on the other hand, wore a pristine white kurta and pyjama. He teamed it with a purple-hued plain jacket and black-coloured formal shoes.
They both looked great together, didn't they? How did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'