TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Arbaaz Khan and his girlfriend, Giorgio Andriani were also present at Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. The two not only gave us couple goals but also fashion ideas for this festive season. Their looks contrasted as Arbaaz went for a simple outfit, and Giorgia opted for a slightly elaborate number.
So, coming to Giorgio first, she wore a red-coloured lehenga that highlighted traditional fashion sensibilities. She wore a cropped blouse and paired it with a flared skirt. Giorgia wore a half-sleeved blouse that was detailed with gold prints and her skirt was accentuated by intricate floral patterns and yellow and maroon border. It was a beautiful attire and she also draped a heavy dupatta, which complemented her outfit. Giorgia carried a small purse with her and wore ethnic danglers to notch up her look.
Her makeup was dewy and long tresses rounded off her avatar. Arbaaz, on the other hand, wore a pristine white kurta and pyjama. He teamed it with a purple-hued plain jacket and black-coloured formal shoes.
They both looked great together, didn't they? How did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.