Anil Kapoor's 'Fanney Khan' is one of the most awaited movies and each still and the moment shared from the movie, is getting us more and more intrigued. And the latest excerpt from the movie got us in a groovy mood. The moment shared was indeed a special one in which Anil Kapoor is seen dancing to the tunes of veteran actor Shammi Kapoor's iconic song, 'Badan Pe Sitare'.
He looked totally fabulous and to a large extent was able to mirror Shammi Kapoor's moves. However, we also feel that fashion also played a big part in accentuating his overall look. For the song, Anil wore an embellished golden jacket that was so shiny that it almost had a blinding effect.
It was a sequined and crisp jacket and he pulled it off like a cakewalk. Anil's jacket was a more glam version of Shammi Kapoor's jacket. We thought the bright red pocketsquare popped out and added a contrast to his jacket. Anil teamed his jacket with a velvety white shirt and a black tie that only enhanced his flamboyant avatar.
He wore black pants with this golden jacket and that we felt was a winning combination. His jacket actually became a statement piece because of his understated black pants.
So, what you all have to say about Anil Kapoor's 'Badan Pe Sitare' look. Let us know your views in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day