The beautiful Dia Mirza, who usually slays it in pretty attires all the time, has recently failed to impress us. And this was quite shocking, as Dia is always seen dressed to T; but in this attire, we clearly thought it was a misfire.
The actress looked drab at the press meet of her upcoming movie 'Sanju', which was held at Andheri East in Mumbai. We don't know why petite and gorgeous Dia even wore this outfit. Was she trying to push herself more on the fashion front? If yes, then she couldn't quite nail her dress.
She wore this much oversized full-length dress that was collared and checkered. Her attire featured buttons and a jute-like belt. Her balloon-styled sleeves were badly exaggerated. The dress was not at all able to accentuate her slender frame and looked rather old and worn out.
But it was not really the dress that we minded. In fact, the way it was stitched was what took its effect away. Had this dress been sleeveless with a structured bodice, pleated skirt and a slimmer belt, it would have entirely transformed Dia's look and probably made her attire the #ootd.
Even Dia's choice of sandals was also not great. Why did she wear pointed pencil heels with this dress when she could have sported block heels, we don't get!
However, her makeup was spot on and hairdo went well with this 'blegh' attire.
We know Dia's dress didn't quite amaze us, but we are sure that she will soon be showing us her stunning side.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach