- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Amrita Rao is busy with her upcoming movie, 'Thackeray' promotions these days. When it comes to outfits, she has been experimenting. The actress looked gorgeous and impeccable at the promotion. She gave a fusion twist by donning an experimental sari.
She wore a contemporary sari with a bohemian touch. Amrita paired her bateau neckline blouse, which was full-sleeved and subtly printed with a grey-coloured sari. This sari of hers was accentuated by modern design perspective. It was a structured ensemble with a belt that featured tassels. The border of her sari was also intricately printed. It was a smart outfit, perfect for a formal function.
Amrita looked gorgeous and accessorised her look with minimal accessories, which included chic earrings and statement rings. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek hairdo rounded out her classy avatar. So, what do you think about Amrita Rao's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.