Alia Bhatt looked ravishing in a red-hot dress as she graced the ramp for a handbag brand, Caprese. Her attire was bold and daring but she was not the only one who wore this Prabal Gurung dress for the first time.
Her sizzling attire had also been donned by American actress, television host, and comedian Tracee Ellis Ross. It was obviously exactly the same attire and by the same brand. But with this attire of Alia's, we got another copied look.
Crafted out of a shiny fabric, this attire featured a very kaftan-styled cropped blouse that was unstructured and had sartorial cuts on the sleeves. It was a round-neck dress that had a part of the blouse covering the bohemian skirt too.
The skirt was A-length and also had a deep side-slit, which made the outfit look notches sexier. It was definitely a midi dress and both Alia and Tracee looked awesome in it.
While their outfit was the same, their styling was a bit different. So, Tracee colour-coordinated her dress with red pumps but Alia wore soft golden pencil heels to colour-block her dress. Also, Tracee kept her curly tresses puffed up but Alia tied an impeccable ponytail. Alia's makeup was subtle and natural but Tracee's makeup was bold and highlighted by a red lip shade.
We loved Tracee's look slightly more than Alia's as we thought that this dramatic dress demanded a loud look. However, you can share your own views on whose look you found better?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika