- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Amit Shah dares Opposition on Citizenship Act, says protest as much as you can
- Movies Grammy 2020: Everything You Need To Know, Performers, Presenters And How To Watch
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Sports Mbappe affirms PSG commitment amid Real Madrid links and says Liverpool are 'like a machine'
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Alia Bhatt made an entry with Ranbir Kapoor at the Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. They both donned traditional outfits and their ensembles were on the contemporary side. Their outfits were light-hearted and yet festive. Let's decode their outfits.
So, Alia wore a sari for the occasion and it was a colour-blocked number. So, Alia Bhattwore a light green sari that was accentuated by vibrant pink floral accents and featured a golden border with tassels. It was a gorgeous sari and she wore a contrasting pink backless blouse with her sari. The actress teamed her attire with silver wedges, which we thought was a comfy option. She accessorised her look with a gold bracelet and elaborate jhumkis. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Ranbir Kapoor, on the other hand, wore an all-silver outfit. His ensemble consisted of a textured kurta, a jacket with light accents, and silver pyjamas with black loafers. The actor looked dapper as ever. So, what do you think about Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor's outfits and looks? Didn't they look awesome together? Let us know that in the comment section.