- 54 min ago Shitala Satam 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Preity Zinta Or Shilpa Shetty, Whose Beautiful Handloom Saree Will You Pick For Upcoming Wedding?
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 10 August 2020
- 20 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- News Modi inaugurates submarine Optical Fibre Cable connecting Chennai and Port Blair
- Movies Rithvik Dhanjani Quits Khatron Ke Khiladi: Made In India Mid-Way, But Why?
- Technology Nokia TA-1239, Nokia TA-1258, Nokia TA-1298, Nokia TA-1292 Get Bluetooth Certification
- Finance Gold Rates In India Steady After Falling Rs 1,400 From Record Highs
- Sports Nets stun Kawhi's Clippers, Lillard scores 51 as Blazers take down 76ers
- Travel Flying To India From Abroad? Check Out The New International Travel Rules Here.
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Alia Bhatt and Fatima Sana Shaikh are not only powerhouses of talent but they are also proving to be gamechangers in fashion. Beyond gowns and saris, these two prolific actresses made a strong case for pants at a recent award function. Yes, they attended the Critics Choice Film Awards and gave us two fresh outfit ideas. They encouraged the idea of fuss-free, understated, and comfy looks at the award event, which we so loved. Let's find out what they wore.
Fatima Sana Shaikh
Fatima Sana Shaikh sported a pantsuit by Khanijo and looked impressive. The actress looked elegant in her all-black attire, which included an overlapping jacket, a camisole, and straight-fit pants. Her attire was sharply constructed and enhanced by nuanced details. She paired it with metallic silver sandals, which beautifully contrasted her ensemble. Fatima notched up her look with a very sleek and delicate Swarovski neckpiece. The makeup was enhanced by a vibrant pink lip shade and the eye makeup was lit up by light mascara and glossy nude-toned eyeshadow. The layered wavy tresses completed her look.
Alia Bhatt probably wore one of the most eye-opening outfits of this year, so far. She wore a Flor et.al ensemble for the award night. The actress raised the temperature in her custom bird and floral jacquard suit, which came from the Pre Fall 2019 collection of the label. The sleeves were voluminous bishop-styled whereas the waist was cinched and the pants were flared. Alia kept her look accessory-free and the makeup was subtly done with a light pink lip shade and soft mascara. The middle-parted curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look you found more impressive? Let us know that in the comment section.