- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Alia Bhatt and Shaheen Bhatt attended the We The Women event in Mumbai and recently. They talked about Shaheen's battle with depression and her book, I've Never Been (Un) Happier. As for their outfits, Alia and Shaheen went for formal wear. So, let's decode their outfits for the event.
Alia Bhatt's Formal Dress
Raazi actress, Alia Bhatt gave us a formal wear goal with her all-white outfit that we thought was perfect as an office wear. It was a structured dress that came from the label, Retrofête. It was an overlapping full-sleeved dress with a button-down. She teamed her dress with sparkling sandals from Sophia Webster. Her look was jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink touches. She upped her look with contoured cheekbones and pink eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Shaheen Bhatt's Formal Pantsuit
Alia Bhatt's sister, Shaheen Bhatt wore a bright pink pantsuit that came from the label, Appapop. It was a Pichi Fucasia pink pantsuit that consisted of a vibrant pink blazer and matching pants. She teamed her ensemble with an orange-hued tee, which colour-blocked her pink pantsuit. She paired her attire with nude-toned strappy sandals. Like Alia, Shaheen also kept her look accessory-free. Her makeup was light with matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The hot pink and ebony highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, what do you think about their amazing outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.