Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's first look from her upcoming Hindi musical comedy Fanne Khan got released and we are astounded.
Ash, in the camouflage studded jacket and pair of shades, is totally killing it. While the camouflage trend was raging earlier this year, Ash was not seen in the style queue. Now, as we see her in this stunning style book, we can just afford to admire her style statement.
The combination of the trench camouflage jacket with a long black top, black jeans and suede boots is anybody's favourite winter attire. In the look that released, Ash is also carrying a black handbag and wearing a pair of oval reflectors.
Earlier than the release of this look, we got to see a picture from the set where she was wearing the same style book.
Do you like her look? Let us know!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!