- 8 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 8 hrs ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 8 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 8 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Movies The Sky Is Pink: Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar Starrer First Look Is OUT; Film To Premiere At TIFF
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Technology TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's first look from her upcoming Hindi musical comedy Fanne Khan got released and we are astounded.
Ash, in the camouflage studded jacket and pair of shades, is totally killing it. While the camouflage trend was raging earlier this year, Ash was not seen in the style queue. Now, as we see her in this stunning style book, we can just afford to admire her style statement.
The combination of the trench camouflage jacket with a long black top, black jeans and suede boots is anybody's favourite winter attire. In the look that released, Ash is also carrying a black handbag and wearing a pair of oval reflectors.
Earlier than the release of this look, we got to see a picture from the set where she was wearing the same style book.
Do you like her look? Let us know!