Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's first look from her upcoming Hindi musical comedy Fanne Khan got released and we are astounded.
Ash, in the camouflage studded jacket and pair of shades, is totally killing it. While the camouflage trend was raging earlier this year, Ash was not seen in the style queue. Now, as we see her in this stunning style book, we can just afford to admire her style statement.
The combination of the trench camouflage jacket with a long black top, black jeans and suede boots is anybody's favourite winter attire. In the look that released, Ash is also carrying a black handbag and wearing a pair of oval reflectors.
Earlier than the release of this look, we got to see a picture from the set where she was wearing the same style book.
Do you like her look? Let us know!
- Aishwarya Rai And Aaradhya's Fashionable Outfits Left Us Awestruck
- Anil Kapoor's 'Badan Pe Sitare' Look Is A Feast For The Eyes
- From Dreamy To Devilish, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Photoshoot Looks Will Leave You Breathless
- Aishwarya Rai's Brides Today Cover Is Not At All About The Typical Bridal Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks So Divine That We Are At A Loss For Words
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, And Aaradhya Up The Stylish Factor At Akash Ambani’s Function