- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 1 hr ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 3 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Technology Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- Movies Nach Baliye 9: Shrenu Parikh SLAPS Rahul Mahajan; Shraddha Injured-Will She BACK OUT Of The Show?
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Sports Al Attiyah wins every stage on way to emphatic Silk Way Rally victory
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, and Deepika Padukone made us realise that red and white stripes can absolutely spruce up any attire. These bold stripes can add a fascinating touch to your outfit and make for distinctive patterns. These patterns are eye-catching and well, Aishwarya, Rajkummar, and Deepika absolutely inspired us to play with these patterns. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
So, Aishwarya wore a gown for a photoshoot at Cannes 2019. Posed contemplatively against the oceanic backdrop, the diva wore this strapless gown that was accentuated by red and white stripes. Styled by Devki B, Aishwarya's gown was designed by Leal Daccarett and it was absolutely hard to take eyes off her, isn't it? Similarly, Deepika Padukone wore a Sabyasachi sari with red and white stripes and showed us that traditional outfits are beyond florals and embellishments. Her sari was notched up by modern aesthetics and she teamed it with a full-sleeved black blouse. The look was minimal with an impeccable bun and stunning earrings.
Well, not just women, men too have played with these stripes. The recent example was Rajkummar Rao, who has been promoting his film, 'Judgemental Hai Kya'. The actor looked dapper and gave us an experimental look with his red and white-striped suit. His attire was structured and he teamed it with a white top and complementing shoes. Well, they beckoned us to make these stripes wardrobe essential. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.