- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 10 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- 12 hrs ago Venus Transit In Sagittarius On 05 December 2022 Effects On 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Axis Securities Sees Upside Potential In PSU Bank Stock, Large Cap Private Bank, Buy Call Assigned
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; 1.45 cr electors eligible to vote
- Movies Throwback: When Deepika Padukone Said No To Cameos But Broke Her Stance For Hubby Ranveer Singh's Cirkus!
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Aishwarya debuted on the Cannes Red Carpet in 2002, and this year is the Quindecennial or 15th Anniversary of her Cannes Film Festival red-carpet appearance. Aishwarya has had her share of hits and misses in the past and that's what makes it even more exciting, to see what she has in store for us this year.
Aishwarya will appear on the red carpet on the 12th and 13th of May this year; and we have high hopes from Aishwarya, since her style quotient has only evolved and gotten better with time. Aishwarya also happens to be the first Indian actress to be on the jury panel at the Cannes Film Festival.
So, let's take this opportunity to discuss Aishwarya's looks through the last 14 years, as she grew to become a fashionista and only got finer with age.
The Debut In 2002
Ash wore a stunning yellow Neeta Lulla saree with heavy gold jewellery. Her utterly traditional look did stun a lot of people.
The 2003 Misses
The neon-green Neeta Lulla saree was a complete miss, followed by a black lace-up dress that had a white cape to it, and then the deep pink and multicoloured lehenga with diamonds. And not to mention, the badly done hair-dos.
The 2004 Reveal
This shimmery silver Neeta Lulla gown that had cutouts and tie-ups was a little too revealing for everyone's taste and thus became the most criticised outfit worn by Aishwarya ever.
The 2005 Hit
Black Gucci gown with a sexy plunging neckline, followed by a flirty floral gown in white with pretty pink patterns from Giorgio Armani.
The 2006 Blues
This deepest blue was a hit, a draped and ruffled gown from Ellie Saab paired up with a stunning diamond snake-inspired neck piece.
The 2007 Whites
This was the year Ash married Abhishek Bachchan, and Ash looked like a beautiful bride in her white strapless gown with stunning diamonds for the neck piece.
The 2008 Multiple Hits
Curvylicious was the motto for Ash this year. A golden gown followed by a black one and then a stylised halter neck fuschia gown, and the saga ended with an olive green embellished gown.
The 2009 Evolution
This year's red carpet hits from Ash were a step ahead and will always be fondly remembered. A strapless white ruffled gown from Roberto Cavalli, followed by a steel grey one-shoulder dress from Ellie Saab.
The 2010 Stunners
Another Ellie Saab hit from Ash in the pale violet shade, followed by a red-lipped stunner in a black Armani Prive gown. Then the saree clad hit after a long time in a beige Sabyasachi.
The 2011 Ones
Ellie Saab's charm works yet again on Ash with this one-shouldered peplum gown in silver. Followed by a monotone Armani Prive dress and a short brown dress later that afternoon. Aishwarya also announced her pregnancy after the Cannes Film Festival ended.
The 2012 Plus Size
A plus-size Ellie Saab number looked great on her plus-size bod, she also wore an Angelo Katsapis maxi dress, followed by a not-so-great Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla lehenga with a jacket. The last outfit was a Roberto Cavalli kaftan that looked good on her.
The 2013 Bang
Aishwarya was back to her usual body size and wore a striking teal one-shoulder gown from Gucci, followed by a heavily embellished black-on-grey Ellie Saab gown. The final one was a floor-length anarkali from Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla.
The 2014 Cavalli's
Aishwarya upped the game to a whole new level this particular year with a golden number with a stunning trail, followed by a delicate white number also by Roberto Cavalli that had an ethereal air to it.
The 2015 Variations
Ralph & Russo fall couture outfit with black embellishment on white and exaggerated flounce was carried off really well, followed by a maroon strapless Oscar De La Renta gown and a turquoise Ellie Saab gown that lit up the place. Aishwarya wore a lavender Ellie Saab gown for the AMFAR event and also looked quite vivacious.
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday Special: 6 Voguish Looks By The Former Miss World
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Kriti Sanon, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit, Suhana Khan Shine At Manish Malhotra's Diwali Bash
- make up tipsAnanya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, 8 Diwali Makeup Looks Of Stars Perfect For Your Festive Look
- skin careAishwarya Rai Bachchan Skincare Routine: How The Former Miss World Takes Care Of Her Skin; 3 DIY Face Packs
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Ponniyin Selvan Looks Speak Royalty; Know More About Her Goddess-Like Style
- bollywood wardrobeBarbiecore Trend: Ananya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Celebs Love Wearing Pink
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Steals The Show At A Runway Event, Even If In Underwhelming Outfits
- fashion trendsBrother Makes Michael Cinco-Inspired Blue Fairytale Gown For Sister And It Is So Spectacular!
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday: Abhishek Bachchan Shares Fashion-Perfect Moment With Wifey
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeAe Dil Hai Mushkil: On The Movie’s 4 Years, Anushka Sharma’s Channa Mereya Bridal Look Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeNeeta Lulla Shares The Backstory Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Lehengas Created For Jodhaa Akbar