- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Williamson’s match-winning innings proved he is New Zealand’s greatest ever player: Vettori
- News Not aware of any US plan to cap H-1B visas: India
- Automobiles High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Bachchans stepped out looking gorgeous and mesmerized us at the grand celebration of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's engagement ceremony. They all wore Manish Malhotra outfits and looked absolutely resplendent. They were like a picture-perfect family and posed so gracefully for the shutterbugs.
So, Aishwarya wore a brown-hued sari, which was adorned with floral golden embellishments. It was an intricately crafted sari and Aishwarya looked like a million dollar in it. It was a patterned sari that was draped beautifully and she accentuated her look with a precious ring and shimmering earrings. Her wavy tresses were middle-parted and she completed her stunning avatar with a red lip shade.
Her husband, Abhishek Bachchan wore a meticulously printed kurta and paired it with white pyjamis. He complemented his look with formal black loafers. Aaradhya wore a cute red-hued lehenga that was enhanced by golden applique work and she teamed it with a dupatta. She sported dainty earrings, to sum up, her adorable avatar.
Well, Bachchans family clearly wowed us and looked awesome together. What do you think about their attire? Let us know that in the comment section.