- 51 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Bachchans stepped out looking gorgeous and mesmerized us at the grand celebration of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's engagement ceremony. They all wore Manish Malhotra outfits and looked absolutely resplendent. They were like a picture-perfect family and posed so gracefully for the shutterbugs.
So, Aishwarya wore a brown-hued sari, which was adorned with floral golden embellishments. It was an intricately crafted sari and Aishwarya looked like a million dollar in it. It was a patterned sari that was draped beautifully and she accentuated her look with a precious ring and shimmering earrings. Her wavy tresses were middle-parted and she completed her stunning avatar with a red lip shade.
Her husband, Abhishek Bachchan wore a meticulously printed kurta and paired it with white pyjamis. He complemented his look with formal black loafers. Aaradhya wore a cute red-hued lehenga that was enhanced by golden applique work and she teamed it with a dupatta. She sported dainty earrings, to sum up, her adorable avatar.
Well, Bachchans family clearly wowed us and looked awesome together. What do you think about their attire? Let us know that in the comment section.