- News Now showing: A National Conference version of ‘chai pe charcha’
- Technology Buying Guide – Bestselling Wireless Earbuds In Q1 2019
- Sports Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Aditi Rao Hydari graced the launch of India Bridal Fashion Store in Jaipur. The actress wore a traditional attire by Tarun Tahiliani for the occasion and well, she was a vision to behold. Aditi wore an anarkali for the occasion, which totally exuded festive vibes.
Accentuated by different shades of gold, Aditi's anarkali was something we wished we had in our closets. It was simple and yet so sophisticated. The round-necked anarkali of hers was detailed with full-sleeves and featured a flared silhouette. It was a kalidar chikankari number, which was enhanced by mukaish work and she teamed it with a lightweight embroidered dupatta.
The dupatta was dipped in a slightly darker shade of gold and added a beautiful contrast to the outfit. Aditi teamed her ensemble with shiny golden sandals and accessorised her look with intricate jhumkis from Tyaani by Karan Johar. She wore a light makeup, which was highlighted by a soft pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup. The actress also wore a small green-hued bindi to notch up her look. Her middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
We are impressed with Aditi Rao Hydari's fashion statement as always. With this number of hers, she has upped the traditional fashion game. Hope Aditi gives us some more traditional fashion moments like this.