TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Aditi Rao Hydari graced the launch of India Bridal Fashion Store in Jaipur. The actress wore a traditional attire by Tarun Tahiliani for the occasion and well, she was a vision to behold. Aditi wore an anarkali for the occasion, which totally exuded festive vibes.
Accentuated by different shades of gold, Aditi's anarkali was something we wished we had in our closets. It was simple and yet so sophisticated. The round-necked anarkali of hers was detailed with full-sleeves and featured a flared silhouette. It was a kalidar chikankari number, which was enhanced by mukaish work and she teamed it with a lightweight embroidered dupatta.
The dupatta was dipped in a slightly darker shade of gold and added a beautiful contrast to the outfit. Aditi teamed her ensemble with shiny golden sandals and accessorised her look with intricate jhumkis from Tyaani by Karan Johar. She wore a light makeup, which was highlighted by a soft pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup. The actress also wore a small green-hued bindi to notch up her look. Her middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
We are impressed with Aditi Rao Hydari's fashion statement as always. With this number of hers, she has upped the traditional fashion game. Hope Aditi gives us some more traditional fashion moments like this.